It is the policy of the Shrine of St.Anne to provide meeting rooms for church sponsored programs, parties and receptions for *REGISTERED/AFFILIATED PARISHIONERS ONLY. (with prior approval, and for an additional charge, exception may be made for a non-parishioner if their wedding is held at St. Anne's.)
The St. Anne's Scheduling Committee and/or Father Sean has the authority to accept, renew, or reject requests for the use of the room under the established policy.
1. The following criteria qualifies a person as a REGISTERED/AFFILIATED PARISHIONER:
- Registered in our data base for 6 months
- Attends Mass regularly
- Verifiably contributes on a regular basis
2. Parishioners and their immediate family are eligible to rent the facility.
- Immediate family consists of parents, children and siblings of the parishioner
(*The parishioner is the responsible party and whose signature is required on the rental agreement and contract.)
3. Approved purposes for renting the hall consists of:
- Wedding: shower, reception, rehearsal dinner and engagement party
(* the wedding MUST take place in a Roman Catholic Church)
- Sacramental Party: Baptism, 1st Communion, Confirmation
- Baby shower (*a Catholic baptism must be planned)
- Parties: birthday, graduation, anniversary
- Funeral luncheon (*Funeral Mass must take place at the Shrine of St. Anne)
To reserve the Parish Center:
Please call the parish office at 303-420-1280.